Cancel an Activity and Get a Refund
You can now cancel an activity and get a refund directly in Amilia's mobile app.
To use this feature, the activity must not have started. The cost of the activity must also be superior to $0 and must have been paid with a credit card in a single transaction (no installments and no discounts).
To cancel an activity, follow these steps:
Go in the mobile app and tap the activity you want to cancel.
Below the activity’s information, tap Cancel this event.
Depending on the organization's cancellation policy, one of these messages appear:
In the first situation, a cancellation policy has been configured and allows you to cancel from the mobile app. You can see which policy criteria will be applied to your cancellation. Confirm you cancellation by tapping Terminate enrollment. The refund is automatically processed in your account. You can see it in the Billing tab when selecting the appropriate organization.
In the second situation, a cancellation policy has been configured but doesn’t allow the cancellation in the mobile app or no cancellation policy has been set. You must contact the organization directly to cancel the activity.
- Material Fees and Processing Fees are non-refundable.
- More than five days prior to course/workshop start date: Receive a full refund or full credit to account.
- Five business days or less prior to course/workshop start date: Receive full credit, or a partial refund less 25% of the course/workshop fee.
- The same day or after a course/workshop has started: Receive prorated credit to account, minus any classes missed or attended.
- No credits/refunds will be granted after the start of the second class.
- Missed Classes: Credits or refunds will not be issued for individually missed classes in a course/workshop.
- Cancelled Course/Workshop: If a course/workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will automatically receive a full credit to your Recreation account, including the processing fee. If you would like a refund instead, please send us an email with your name, and the cancelled class information. Check refunds will be mailed within 30 days after receiving confirmation of refund request.
- Credit on Account expires one year from issue date and is non-refundable.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality recreational programs. If a class doesn't meet your expectations, we want to know about it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 760-839-4691.