Need to cancel? It happens...
Download the Amilia app on your phone, log in to your account, and select the class you need to cancel. (Please note: Only credit to account can be issued through the Amilia app.) You may also request a check or credit card refund, or credit to account, by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 760-839-4691. Please observe the following Refund Policy for cancelled classes:
To request a refund or credit, simply log into your account on the Amilia app and select the appropriate refund options for the class you are looking to withdraw from. Please observe the following refund policies for our classes:
• Material Fees, Processing Fees, League Fees, Drop-in Fees, Punch Passes, or Annual Passes are non-refundable.
• If you withdraw more than five business days prior to course/camp start date: Receive a full refund, excluding processing fees.
• If you withdraw five business days or less prior to course/camp start date: Receive a refund less 25% of the course/camp fee.
• No refunds will be granted on/after the date of the first class.
• Missed Classes: Credits or refunds will not be issued for individually missed classes in a course/camp.
• Canceled course/camp: If a course/camp is canceled due to low enrollment, you will automatically receive a full refund, including the processing fee.
• All cash/check transactions will be refunded by check. Check refunds will be mailed within 30 days after receiving confirmation of refund request.
• All credit card transactions will be refunded back to the original credit card.
• Single classes canceled due to weather or instructor illness will be issued as a credit on account by default. If you would prefer to be refunded to your original form of payment please request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of the credit being issued.
• Credit on account expires one year from the issue date and is non-refundable.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality recreational programs. If a class doesn't meet your expectations, we want to know about it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 760-839-4691.