Need to cancel? It happens...
Download the Amilia app on your phone, log in to your account, and select the class you need to cancel. (Please note: Only credit to account can be issued through the Amilia app.) You may also request a check or credit card refund, or credit to account, by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 760-839-4691. Please observe the following Refund Policy for cancelled classes:
- Material Fees and Processing Fees are non-refundable.
- More than five days prior to course/workshop start date: Receive a full refund or full credit to account.
- Five business days or less prior to course/workshop start date: Receive full credit, or a partial refund less 25% of the course/workshop fee.
- The same day or after a course/workshop has started: Receive prorated credit to account, minus any classes missed or attended.
- No credits/refunds will be granted after the start of the second class.
- Missed Classes: Credits or refunds will not be issued for individually missed classes in a course/workshop.
- Cancelled Course/Workshop: If a course/workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will automatically receive a full credit to your Recreation account, including the processing fee. If you would like a refund instead, please send us an email with your name, and the cancelled class information. Check refunds will be mailed within 30 days after receiving confirmation of refund request.
- Credit on Account expires one year from issue date and is non-refundable.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality recreational programs. If a class doesn't meet your expectations, we want to know about it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 760-839-4691.