Aquatics Classes - 2023
We are not currently offering CDBG scholarships for our Learn-to-Swim aquatics classes. Any new scholarship offerings will be posted to this page.
- Complete the application English / Spanish (one application per family) and submit with proof of income to:
By Email: email@example.com
In-Person: City of Escondido - City Hall
Community Services Department
201 N Broadway
Escondido, CA 92025
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Proof of Income - Examples of income you may submit:
- Taxes (adjusted gross income)
- Paystubs (two most recent)
- Appointments to apply in-person are not currently required. This is subject to change.
- Proof of Residency - If your taxes or paystubs do not list your home address, you may submit a current utility bill (i.e. electric, cable, or water bill) showing your Escondido service address.
- Adults (18 years and up) enrolling in Learn-to-Swim classes are also eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Space is Limited - Apply today to secure your spot in the scholarship program!
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 760-839-4691. Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame at 760-839-4520.