Please Note: As of June 2021, we have reached peak capacity for our swim scholarships. We will begin accepting new applications in March 2022 so please check this page closer to the date for more current registration dates.
We are currently offering CDBG scholarships for our Learn-to-Swim aquatics classes for Escondido residents only. Proof of residency is required. See below for details.
- Complete the application English / Spanish (one application per family) and submit with proof of income to:
By Email: email@example.com
In-Person: City of Escondido - City Hall
Community Services Department
201 N Broadway
Escondido, CA 92025
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Proof of Income - Examples of income you may submit:
- Taxes (adjusted gross income)
- Paystubs (two most recent)
- Appointments to apply in-person are not currently required. This is subject to change.
- Proof of Residency - If your taxes or paystubs do not list your home address, you may submit a current utility bill (i.e. electric, cable, or water bill) showing your Escondido service address.
- Adults (18 years and up) enrolling in Learn-to-Swim classes are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Space is Limited - Apply today and secure your spot in the scholarship program!
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 760-839-4691. Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame at 760-839-4520.