The City of Escondido produces a digital recreation guide 3 times a year to announce the new activities being hosted in Winter/Spring, Summer, and Fall.
If you are a business owner or event organizer, the recreation guide is an excellent opportunity to reach your target audience at an affordable rate. Please contact us for more information.
To request a refund, simply download the Amilia app and select the class you are looking to withdraw from. Please observe the following refund policies:
• Material Fees, Processing Fees, League Fees, Drop-in Fees, Punch Passes, or Annual Passes are non-refundable.
• If you withdraw more than five business days prior to the course/camp start date: Receive a full refund, excluding processing fees.
• If you withdraw five business days or less to course/camp start date: Receive a refund less 25% of the course/camp
• No refunds will be granted on/after the date of the first class.
• Missed Classes: Credits or refunds will not be issued for individually missed classes in a course/camp.
• Cancelled course/camp: If a course/camp is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will automatically receive a full
refund, including the processing fee.
• All cash/check transactions will be refunded by check. Check refunds will be mailed within 30 days after receiving confirmation of refund request.
• Single classes cancelled due to weather or instructor illness will be issued as a credit on account by default. If you would prefer to be refunded to your original form of payment please request this by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of the credit being issued.
• Credit on account expires one year from the issue date and is non-refundable.