This time of year the Recreation Guide is always fi lled with fun activities, from traditional camps to learn-to-swim classes. This season we invite you to "create summer experiences to enjoy." Recreation programs provide a diverse range of activities that encourage lifelong learning, foster healthy bodies and minds, and create a sense of community. Check out some of these longstanding favorites:
- Discovery Kids Camp
- Summer Tots
- Summer Aquatics Program (learn-to-swim & lifeguarding)
- Annual Summer Sports Center "Lock-in"
- PAL Youth Basketball Program If you are looking for something a little more unique, here are a few new classes to consider.
- Jedi Master Engineering using LEGO© . Generation Pound (youth music, movement & fitness class)
- Irish Dance (youth & adult)
- Back & Hip Comfort, the Feldenkrais Way®
We also understand that being cost-conscious is important for many of our families, so we have added a new page highlighting our offerings for no or low-cost programming on page 6. From educational to just plain fun, take a look to see what new hobby you just might find!
Enjoy your Summer,
Director of Communications & Community Services