Request a refund
To request a refund or credit, contact the customer service staff at City Hall or the East Valley Community Center. The registration processing fee is non-refundable.
On-Going Classes (two classes or more)
- If you choose credit on account, you will receive 100% of the class fees, minus any classes that have occurred. This is the best value!
- If you choose a refund, a 25% service charge will be deducted from the total fee of the class. Additionally, any classes attended or missed will also be deducted.
- All requests for refunds or credits MUST be made before the last class.
- No refunds or credits for missing classes.
- Requests for refunds or credits MUST be made two business days before the workshop is held. Business days are Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 pm.
- NO REFUNDS or CREDITS will be given after the deadline.
- If you choose credit on account, you will receive 100% of the class fees.
- If you choose a refund, a 25% service charge will be deducted from the total fee of the class. Credit on account is valid for one year from issue date.
- Discovery Kid's Camps have a different refund policy. Call Camp staff at 760.839.5483