Internet registration is available for Escondido Recreation classes and activities. Discover how easy and convenient it is to register for your favorite classes anytime, day or night, using online registration. To register by fax or mail, download the mail-in/fax-in registration form. Online, phone-in, mail-in, and fax-in registration is now available.
Listed below are a few key points to help you with the registration process. For more details, including our refund/class cancellation policy, see registration information.
- Preregistration is required for all programs. The mail-in/fax-in registration form can be used to register for all classes/activities that have a seven-digit registration number listed with the description, except for Tiny Tots Preschool classes.
- Payment of registration fees is required when you enroll. Instructors will collect material fees in class. Fees will not be prorated if you register after a class has started.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration if you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with mail-in registration or if you provide a 24-hr. fax number with fax-in registration. If you register online, you will be able to print your receipt.
Register early so you don't miss out!
How do I request a refund or credit?
- Contact registration staff at City Hall or EVCC to request a refund or credit on account if you are unable to attend a class/activity after you have registered.
- Credit on account will be issued for 100% of class fees minus any classes attended or missed, and it will expire one year from the date your account is credited.
- Refund requests will be assessed a 25% service charge, deducted from original fees paid, and any classes attended or missed will also be deducted from original fees paid.
- Requests for a refund or credit on account must be made before the last class.
- For one-time workshops, requests must be made at least two business days before the date of the workshop.
- Refunds or credit on account will not be issued for individual class meetings that you missed.
- Aquatic classes have a different transfer/refund policy. Please call 760-839-4204 for more information.
- Camps have a different transfer/refund policy. Please call 760-839-4691 for more information.