These outdoor activities are the perfect way to support physical distancing and improve health and wellbeing. So whether you've been swimming for years, or are looking to incorporate something new into your fitness routine come visit us at James Stone Pool!
Lap Swim is available Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday in 3 session blocks at the James Stone Pool.
Session 1: 7 A.M. - 7:45 A.M.
Session 2: 8 A.M. - 8:45 A.M.
Session 3 : 9 A.M. - 9:45 A.M.
Session blocks are reservable up to 7 days in advance, and reserving a lane ahead of time is highly recommended.
Fees: $5 drop in - cash only, due at the pool
$40 Punch pass of 10 swims -Click here to purchase online or $40 cash due at the pool
Season Dates: January 19 - May 23, 2021
- The James Stone Pool in Grape Day park is 25 Meters in length and has 6 swim lanes. The shallow end of the pool is 3 feet, and the deep end is 10 feet.
- We are currently limited to 6 reservations per 45 minute session due to Public Health Order restrictions.
- Reservations are available 7 days in advance starting at 8 am.
- Your reservation grants you entrance to the facility. Specific lanes are non-reservable.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 1 day before the session begins.
- If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your reserved session your spot may be forfeited, and given to any walk ins.
- 2 members of the same household may split a lane. Please reserve just one lane if you are swimming with someone in your household.
- After the session is over you will be asked to leave the pool deck. No exceptions.
- In order to observe current Health Protocols please note our locker rooms and showers are currently off limits. A shower has been installed on deck for your use. Bathrooms are open, and are cleaned at regular intervals